PostNL is a mail service from the Netherlands that provides shipping and delivery both domestically and internationally. The carrier ships letterbox packets and parcels up to 30 kg.
When you create the PostNL shipping method to your store, you can set up conditional free rates, flat or custom rates. You can manually add the PostNL rates that customers will see at checkout. PostNL rates for business will help you charge shoppers accurately.
To add PostNL shipping method to your store:
- From your store admin, go to Shipping & Pickup.
- In the Shipping block, click + Add Shipping.
- Choose Set Up PostNL. If your store is located outside of the Netherlands, click View all carriers dropdown and choose PostNL in the list.
- Choose what rates to set up: free or conditionally free shipping, flat rates, or custom rates based on weight or order amount.
- Set up the shipping method.
(optional) Shipping name at checkout. Enter the name for the delivery method that customers will see at checkout.
Shipping rates. For custom rates: Specify what customers should pay for an order of a certain weight by adding weight ranges and respective rates:
Learn more about setting up custom rates based on subtotal or weight.
For free shipping: You can set up free shipping for all orders or limit free shipping availability by order subtotal.
- (optional) Limit availability by order subtotal. Specify the order subtotal before discounts. The delivery method won’t be available at checkout for orders below that amount.
- (optional) Show approximate delivery date at checkout. Turn this on to display the approximate delivery date next to delivery options at the checkout.
- Set shipping region. Select the shipping zone for PostNL. Customers who live outside the shipping area won’t see PostNL at checkout.
- Click Save & Finish.
All done. Now customers will see the PostNL shipping method at checkout: