Selling on eBay
You have an easy way to put products in front of a potential audience of 150 million buyers through the integration with App market — you can access it in the store’s admin, Other Channels → eBay. Install the app, choose which products to upload to eBay and follow the Codisto’s instruction on how to set up your listings.
Codisto is a third party service that helps sellers list their products on eBay and synchronize the sales with your store. The Codisto feature list includes:
- seamless products export from the store’s control panel;
- automatic sync of products inventory and orders;
- export of product variations to eBay;
- ability to sell on all eBay sites: US, Australia, Germany, United Kingdom and others;
- custom page templates for product pages on eBay;
- easy setup of shipping, payment, and return policies straight from your store’s control panel (no need to visit the eBay dashboard);
- ability to set up separate stock level and price for products exported to eBay;
- ability to assign different eBay categories to different products;
- tracking of customer feedback/messages in your control panel;
- ability to export products to Amazon and eBay using the same app/dashboard.
How much does the new Codisto integration cost?
TRIAL: Codisto provides a 14-day free trial period. Being on the trial, you can export products to eBay and start selling.
SUBSCRIPTION: After the trial period, the app pricing starts at $29 per month. You will be charged monthly based on either the number of products listed on eBay or number of sales coming from eBay — you can select the option that suits your business most. See more details on the Codisto website.